- Provide information on venues, designated seats, services, etc.
- Maintain order during competition and exit.
- Operate information desks, manage lost and found, lost child support.
- Supporting ticketing services and ticket checkpoints.
- Provide information on the Games, sport disciplines, cultural events and maintain order in the venues.
- Operate spectator experience booths and outdoor amusement facilities.
- Provide accommodation, competition schedule and tourism information.
- Provide various operational support in Olympic Village, Media Village and accommodation for foreigners.
- Issue Accreditation cards and grant access privileges to Games facilities.
- Check uniform sizes and distribute uniforms to Games workforce.
- Manage Games workforce attendance and document newsletters.
- Support domestic and international media coverage (Provide competition information and press releases).
- Support media, press and photographers in competition venues.
- Operate information desk in Main Press Center (MPC).
- Provide information and data regarding broadcasting production.
- Support broadcasting production in competition venues and manage broadcast zone.
- Perform interpretation and various administrative task related to broadcasting.
- Operate information desk in International Broadcasting Center(IBC), etc.
- Operate IT equipment.
- Support competition operations through in-put/out-put of competition information.
- Record official results and distribute competition results.
- Perform weather observation and relay weather information for each venue.
- Foreign language interpretation support for Games operation.
- Support protocol activities and tasks for domestic/international dignitaries.
- Provide interpretation for dignitaries from foreign government and international federation(IF).
- Support for IOC general assembly operation and guide for event sites.
- Accompany national team delegations and provide interpretation support.
- Operate national team delegations and support for Games participation.
- Manage competitions, sports equipment and competition venues (competition course maintenance, gate installation, etc.).
- Prepare and distribute competition related printouts (Entry list by NOC/NPC, competition results, etc.).
- Conduct tasks related to classification for athletes with impairment and other necessary work.
- Introducing medal presenters and supporting the medal ceremony operations.
- Manage medal ceremony related items and facilities such as medals, flags, etc.
- Support flag raising and medal plaza operation.
- Perform medical treatments (treating a patient, providing first aid, etc.).
- Assist in medical treatment (nursing, physical therapy, etc.) and transportation of patients.
- Manage medical facilities and medical supplies.
- Provide interpretation and administrative support in order to provide proper medical services.
- Notify doping test to the eligible athlete and accompany for doping test.
- Provide doping test related information and interpretation support related to doping operation.